This stunning condo development will offer a full range of housing options, space for retail and office use. Canopy Towers is a new mixed-use condominium development by Liberty Development in Mississauga. This pre-construction project is located at 5081 Hurontario Street, just north of highway 403 and Square One Shopping Centre in the Hurontario neighbourhood. This condo has an occupancy date of 2024.This tower will be mere minutes from all the urban amenities downtown Mississauga has to offer. See for yourself why so many investors are flocking to this rapidly-growing part of the GTA.
Suites Starting From the $400's
Prices & Plans now available!
* Close to Square One Shopping Centre *
* Close to Sheridan College Hazel McCallion Campus and UofT Mississauga Campus *
* Close to City Centre Bus Terminal and Hurontario LRT *
* Close to Major Thoroughfares *
(Value of $5,000)
Permission to Lease During Occupancy
Capped Development Charges
$10,000 for Units Under 700 sqft
$12,000 for Units 700 sqft and Larger
(Not Available for Bachelor Units)
Liberty Development Corporation is a full service real estate development company. It is a leading development manager of commercial, office, and residential buildings in the Greater Toronto Area. The principals of Liberty have over 30 years of hands-on experience in the development and construction industries.
Liberty brings expertise in land assembly, development, design and construction, sales, leasing, and property management. It maintains excellent working relationships with various municipalities as well as professional consultants and trades involved in each project. With the recognition of their peers, municipalities and support of purchasers, Liberty has set a vision for corporate commitment and integrity which has become the standard for Ontario. Liberty continues to ensure that their communities provide something for everyone. Liberty received the Places to Grow Community of the Year award from BILD in both 2009 and 2010. The award-winning communities include eko Markham Centre/Liberty Square, World on Yonge. World On Yonge was also the recipient of the 2011 OHBA Award of Distinction for the Most Outstanding High-Rise Building.
Extended Deposit Structure
$5,000 with Offer
Balance to 5% in 30 Days
2.5% in 60 Days
2.5% in 90 Days
2.5% in 370 Days
2.5% in 540 Days
5% on Occupancy
Tentative Occupancy: July 2024
For getting Floor plans and Pricing, Please register and we will get back to you as son as possible.
• Granite or quartz countertops.*
• European-style cabinets, with 36” high upper cabinet.*
• Stainless steel undermount sink with single-lever faucet and vegetable spray.*
• Ceramic tile backsplash.*
• Stainless Steel appliance package including: self-cleaning cerantop stove, microwave, hood fan vented to exterior, built-in multicycle dishwasher, and frost-free refrigerator.*
• Quartz countertop with undermount sink.*
• White bathroom fixtures.
• Porcelain on floors, tub surround and shower wall. (where applicable) *
• Choice of vanity cabinets from builder’s standard samples. *
• Single-lever faucets for vanities.
• Pressure balanced valves in tub and shower.
• White acrylic soaker tub.
• Mirror over width of vanity in bathroom(s).
• Porcelain tile in bathroom(s) and standard ceramic tile in laundry area.*
• Laminate flooring in living room, dining room, den and bedroom(s) (if applicable).*
• Laminate flooring in foyer and kitchen.*
• Solid core entry door with brushed nickel hardware and painted finish.
• Contemporary interior doors with brushed nickel lever hardware.
• Mirrored sliding closet doors in foyer, where applicable.
• Contemporary white 4” baseboards and 2” trim casings.
• White smooth ceilings throughout unit.
• Interior walls painted with two coats of flat latex paint (kitchen,
bathroom(s), all interior doors and all trim painted with semigloss latex paint). *
• Glass and rail treatment on balconies.
• 6’ High privacy screen dividing balcony and terrace where applicable.
•Stacking electric washer/dryer (white) vented to exterior.
• 9’ ceilings on residential floors with the exception of 10’ ceilings on 2nd, Lower Penthouse and Penthouse floors.
• Full time concierge.
• Surveillance cameras in select areas of building and underground garage.
• Electronic access control system for recreation amenities, parking garage, and other common areas.
• Enter phone and cameras located in lobby and visitor entrances allowing residents to view visitors through dedicated television
• Suite entry doors roughed-in for in-suite security alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide fire alarm system.
• In-Suite and building wide emergency fire sprinkler system.
• Suites pre-wired with one dedicated outlet enabling delivery of
Internet/Phone and TV service.
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
• Individually controlled central heating and cooling system (seasonal).
• Central domestic hot water system.
• White Decora-style receptacles and light switches throughout suites.
• Light fixtures provided in kitchen, all bedroom(s), living room,
bathroom(s), and walk-in closet and den (if applicable).
• Individual remote hydro metering for hydro consumption.
• Heavy-duty wiring and receptacle for washer/dryer.
• Water shut-off valve for washer
This site is brought to you by REAL PROPERTY BROTHERS, Homelife Miracle Realty Ltd, Brokerage, Independently Owned and Operated.
Tushar Patel, Salesperson - (416) 500-2905 | Satish Patel, Broker - (416) 801-7294 | Shitanshu Patel, Broker, - (519) 760-2295